Thursday, 9 December 2021

 

Film Making

First, we connected the Hue to the Mac. We placed a white sheet of paper with our Logo name which was Speed Studios and then placed the car onto the paper. We placed the Hue over the car and slowly moved the car a small distant and took a photo. We moved the car around the paper slowly and then at the end we showed the logo which was Speed Studios. We took roughly 70 photos and then they were transferred onto the Mac. Then we put them together and increased the speed rate. It formed a video of our car driving across the screen and at the end showing Speed Studios. Which was our company production Logo. At the end we added a car braking noise to make it seem more realistic and for dramatic affect.

For our table top filming we put a selection of items that were all based on a murder investigation.  We placed a phone over the table and slowly moved the next object. We spent a longer period of time on key items like the picture of the girl and the front of the news paper stating a girl had gone missing. This meant that the person watching it could build up a rough understanding about the genre and theme of the film.

In the film opening we wanted to create an element of suspense. I dressed in a long black jacket with a hat on covering my face and Toyan dressed with a hat and a black jacket smoking a cigarette.  I approached Toyan and walked down the stairs and he gave me a packaging however due to the camera angle no one saw what was being exchanged and I then walked off. We tried to make a connection between our table top filming and live action filming as our live action was linked to a murder. We also edited our live action so it was in black and white.

For our logo production we used a car breaking sound affect to make it sound better and more realistic.  We did not have time to put a track down under the film. However, I think we would have done no time to die as it is a slow song and went extremely well with our filming. The title of our film the THE INEVITABLE. And throughout the table top filming we displayed our names in red and white.

I think our production went well as we have some minor technical issues due to are Mac not working however in the end we managed to finish. I think that our Logo was extremely good and our live film production as we spent a lot of time on it. We had a few set backs as we could not rotate our live filming to landscape as it was stuck in portrait however we managed to fix the issue. I personally think we did not have a lot of disasters and am impressed we managed to finish even with having some problems wit the MAC. Overall I am extremely impressed with what our group did in the time we had and enjoyed the team work.

1 comment:

  1. 10/10
    Well done! You and your Production Team have made a whole production comprising a film opening together with a production company logo. You filmed and edited the table top sequence, then added titles and sound, then devised an excellent production company logo in stop frame animation with a car.

    ReplyDelete

Blob Opera

 BLOB OPERA Blob Opera First I went onto Blob Opera and recorded a 45 second TV add break video. Then I took a screenshot of the picture and...